Thursday, July 7, 2011

UPDATE: 7/7/2011

I'm posting things on this again.

Everything In Bloggeration Wordpress, I'll still use as a mirror. It was just trendy, you know? I hope to have new posts coming soon, old school stuff from The Pit-- hopefully, since last I checked, there wasn't a whole lot to chose from, sad-- and some newer stuff from the Twitter Archives.

I may continue Twitter Hates Me (that being on the Wordpress)-- various trouble reports (from happy-time bugs to the dread FailWhale), perhaps some helpful links and solutions to various Twitter-related problems.

After watching the FAIL that was the Lansing City Council's response to the FAIL that will become their Medical Marijuana Dispensary ordinance, I'm feeling compelled to FINALLY update Watching Lansing. It took pot to do that. ;)

Plus, dang! If it doesn't feel good to write something that isn't limited to 140 characters! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to catch up with you Tim(Amish). I still miss the old days when you tried to Blow up my Character(Point)LOL!

Tim Munn said...

Every time Seth Mithrilfist saw you he thought: 'I must blow up Point with all the blowy-uppiness I can muster!'
Indeed! Good times, good times! :)